- Lightmoor Village Design Guide Update
- You said, we did
- Lightmoor Village Design Guide
- Estates and stewardship service
- FAQs estates and stewardship service
- How to alter your home?
- What is the Design Guide?
- Apply To Make An Alteration
- What are covenants?
- What to do when selling your home
- What are estate checks?
- Estate caretaker rota 2024
- Stewardship charge
Lightmoor Village has its own distinctive character and part of our role as long-term stewards is to maintain this. On purchasing your home, you signed an agreement called a TP1, which explains what changes you can and can’t make to your home and its borders to help protect Lightmoor Village’s look and character.
Our Design Guide is produced to help you if you are planning on making an alteration. It clearly sets out what you need permission for and what you don’t. In addition our estates officer, is also available to provide support throughout the process to make it as smooth as possible. For advice and support in submitting an application, please contact [email protected] or call 01952 898524.