- Lightmoor Village Design Guide Update
- You said, we did
- Lightmoor Village Design Guide
- Estates and stewardship service
- FAQs estates and stewardship service
- How to alter your home?
- What is the Design Guide?
- Apply To Make An Alteration
- What are covenants?
- What to do when selling your home
- What are estate checks?
- Estate caretaker rota 2024
- Stewardship charge
When you buy a home in Lightmoor Village, you sign a document called a TP1. This details what you can and can’t do to the outside of your home and within its boundaries. These rules are called covenants and they are legally binding and enforceable.
Covenants only apply to the outside of your home and land within your boundary lines. As the long-term stewards of Lightmoor Village, it’s our responsibility to ensure covenants are not broken.
Further details of Lightmoor Village’s covenants can be found in the Lightmoor Village Design Guide, which is a document that outlines what can and can’t be done to your home/land.